Friday, June 24, 2011

I dont know much about algebra but I know 1+1=2.

Im listening to Beyonce's 1+1, another song by her that influenced my blog post title. Hail the Queen!

Im counting down the days to Finland and theres not many days left, its a good thing, I think, even if there is so much to do!

Ive been thinking about what would be going on there but then I realized I had to start thinking about what I have here.

Well, I have a dog, a lot of great friends, lousy parents, a room that needs cleaning and most importantly and most my most favourite, I have you.

Well I dont really 'have' you but im not complaining.

Okay enough talking about you, or I might just talk too much.

But you is amazing, how can I not talk about you?

Okay, okay, I should really stop now.

You is unhealthy for me. Very unhealthy.

Im gonna start thinking about something else now. You are just too much to handle.

***

Im happy, I really am, I feel content. But I have started to ask myself if I make other people happy and if there is anything I can do to make other people, happier.

If I can, id want to make you really happy. I just wont want to stop making you happy, like a never ending supply, santa clause or better, an atm machine of happiness. And for some really stupid reason I have never felt before, I dont expect anything back when it comes to this.

Oh my goodness, whats happening to me?

Well lets just keep it simple. YOU VERY HAPPY, ME IS HAPPY TOO. AND ME DONT CARE ABOUT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING BECAUSE AS LONG AS YOUR HAPPY, THATS THE WAY I'LL BE TOO.

*Atm machine mode, turns on, the stop button is terminated*

No comments: