Okie...Im confused people. Ive got a policy. Whoever I shall be with the next has to be a guy like SUPERMAN! (as Kogilan calls my definiton of an almost perfect man).
But, Id NEVER get Superman. So Nevermind lah. Ill just dry up alone. LOL.
It Superman, or no one else!!!!
Moving on...
Between a choice of having (or dreaming) this hunk.

(I dont know if the pic will show up, but if it doesnt, its a pic of Hercules showing off his muscles)
And a choice of having a guy who has a great personality, smart brains, no romantic abilities, and looks .....=/
Id definitely choose Superman.
So theres this guy who kinda fancies me for goodness knows what reason. Hes a nice guy, but he aint Superman. And I want superman.
IMPORTANTE!!! THis guy that im talking about is obviously showing that he likes me. He confessed a few days ago. Other hot guys dont. As far as I know, only 1 person likes me at the moment. Which is him, and hot guys, your NOT him. Tee Hee =D
I know I sound like a snob,And I hope u havent been viewing my blog. But I think i gave it to u. I give it to everyone.
Im sorry, but I want to stay friends with you, because Id lose superman and I'll lose you as a friend which is exactly what I want you to be.
Nothing else said. Tata. Sorry.
*************************************************************************************
So back at school. PMR year. BLECH! Joining drama and hopefully debate.
No alcohol.
No guys.
No traveling.
Gym.
Tuition.
ECM.
Movies.
Beach.
That would be my weekly routine till that 15th of October, than it would be AFS to Italy or Perth with Julia.
First weeks of school suck. And im tryingggg to finish my script. Im worried it might be too long. Thanks to Billy Franco for helping me. Great guy!
Alls well that ends well. Haigh!
No comments:
Post a Comment